“Everything rises and falls on leadership.” ~ John Maxwell
John Maxwell says, “Your leadership is like a lid or ceiling on your organization. Your leadership ability is the lid that determines your level of effectiveness and potential.” To increase your effectiveness and potential, you must raise your leadership lid. Raising your leadership lid is especially important, if you have the responsibility of leading others; whether it’s your family, business, team, group, church or organization.
Our families, communities, businesses and groups need us to lead higher!
In John Maxwell’s book, The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership, he explains The Law of the Lid in this way:
Leadership ability is the lid that determines a person’s level of effectiveness. The lower an individual’s ability to lead, the lower the lid on his potential. The higher the individual’s ability to lead, the higher the lid on his potential. To give you an example, if your leadership rates an 8, then your effectiveness can never be greater than a 7. If your leadership is only a 4, then your effectiveness will be no higher than a 3. Your leadership ability—for better or for worse—always determines your effectiveness and the potential impact of your organization.
The lower our leadership lid, the less influence we have in the lives of those we’re responsible for leading. It’s important to understand that just because you are in a position of authority, it doesn’t mean that people are following you by choice. They may simply be following you by default.
I would like you to take a moment to examine the level of growth in your life, career, business and relationships.
How would you rate your level of effectiveness in leading in these areas?
Are you experiencing growth, failure or stagnation?
Your success in these areas, will grow in proportion to your leadership lid!
To raise your lid and develop your leadership skills, I would like to invite you to attend a FREE 10-week in-depth study on John Maxwell’s book, The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership. This is an amazing opportunity to join forces and mastermind with a unique group of like-minded professionals and leaders who are dedicated and motivated to making effective and lasting changes to their lives in a collective group. Having the support and ideas from other focused and driven people allows us to see things differently and to get a new perspective on goals and action plans. These sessions will be held one hour a week via conference call.
As a certified John Maxwell coach and trainer, I will use the principles from the book as a guide for the group. Together, we will learn how to effectively raise our leadership lid by understanding and implementing the principles of The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership. The Law of the Lid is just one of the 21 laws we will study.
To join my next FREE Mastermind Group Study please click here. There is a nominal fee for the book, which you can secure either through direct purchase from my website or the retailer of your choice. Please be sure to purchase the version pictured in this blog post. This small investment will reap great benefits to you, upon the completion of the mastermind study. Once you complete the Mastermind Group Study, you will receive a certificate of completion.
I am donating my time and the cost of presenting this material as my way of broadening my business and giving back to my aspiring community. If this resonates with you and you can commit to one of the groups listed above, please fill out the form at the end of this blog post ASAP. There are only 10 seats available for each group study.
Here’s some specific information on the Mastermind Group Study:
- The mastermind meets the same time each week, via conference call as we study the book.
- You will receive a handout, prior to each session.
- You will be provided with the conference dial-in information upon reserving your spot.
- All sessions will be recorded, and available for replay.
- Upon reserving your spot, you will receive the link to join the private “Aspiring Leaders” Facebook group. The purpose of the group is to support and encourage one another to lead higher in our homes, teams, organizations and communities; to provide a forum for further learning, discussion and sharing of ideas; and other information pertinent to our growth and success.
- The meetings are confidential and run professionally with a curriculum and complete respect for each participant’s privacy as well as complete respect for each participant’s time.
- There is a level of commitment on my part to deliver the best material to you in the allotted time with the utmost standards of professionalism as well as a level of commitment on your part to come to each meeting on time, prepared and with a positive attitude.
- As we move through each lesson, as a group we will bring together our ideas and opinions that will help shape and mold our understanding of the material in a way that is far superior to simply reading a book on your own. We will be combining all of our minds to becoming a master mind.
- Your expectation of the Mastermind Group Study will be to increase your awareness and understanding on how to evolve into an effective leader – raising your leadership lid to a new level.
Please complete the brief form below to reserve your spot.
OUR FAMILIES, COMMUNITIES, BUSINESSES AND GROUPS NEED US TO LEAD HIGHER!
I look forward to us taking this journey together.
Have an ASPIRING day!
Yes! I am interested in joining the Mastermind Group Study and leading on a higher level!
(Upon submitting the form, if you do not receive a response within 24 hours, please contact me directly at email@example.com)